OSS FITNESS, S.L.U. with address at Paseo del Puerto, s/n 23110 Pegalajar, Jaén, Spain, telephone numbers +34 953 28 44 85, with CIF number B23656457, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Jaén: folio 1, volume 463, registration 1a, sheet J-17.752
In general, the relations between OSS FITNESS, S.L.U., hereinafter OSS FITNESS and its clients derived from the contracting of the products and services contained in this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
This Website has been created by OSS FITNESS, for informational purposes and for personal use.
Accessing this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- The contents, commercial activities, products and services included in this website are not conceived, nor directed to those people who reside in jurisdictions where their contents are not authorized.
- Only those pages that appear in the index and are served by www.ossfitness.com are included in this website
- Access to this website is the sole responsibility of the users.
- Access to this website does not imply any type of commercial relationship.
between OSS FITNESS and the user.
- Accessing and browsing this website implies accepting and knowing the legal warnings,
Updating and modification of the information
- The information that appears on this website is current on the date of its last update (November 13, 2015). OSS FITNESS reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website, being able to limit or deny access to this website.
- This website may not be altered, changed, modified, or adapted. However, OSS FITNESS reserves the right to make, at any time, as many changes and modifications as it deems appropriate, being able to make use of such power at any time and without prior notice.
- OSS FITNESS reserves the right to update the general conditions at any time. Such changes and modifications will not affect the contracts already concluded between OSS FITNESS and its clients, without prejudice to the modifications that may be agreed upon by mutual agreement and the cases of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
- OSS FITNESS makes every effort to avoid any error in the content that may appear on this website. OSS FITNESS does not guarantee or take responsibility for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content that may appear on this website, provided by third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no case will the existing contracts between OSS FITNESS and its clients be affected, except in cases of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
- OSS FITNESS is not responsible in any way for those contents, commercial activities, products and services included that could be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through this website. The presence of links on the OSS FITNESS website, unless expressly stated otherwise, is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them. These links do not represent any type of relationship between OSS FITNESS and the individuals or companies that own the websites that can be accessed through these links. OSS FITNESS reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
- OSS FITNESS does not assume responsibility for the content of any forum or debate in cyberspace (chat), newsletters or any type of transmissions, which are linked to this website and will cooperate, if required by court order or by the relevant authorities, in the identification of the persons responsible for those contents that violate the law.
- OSS FITNESS excludes all liability that may arise from the transmission of information between users. The responsibility for the statements disseminated on this website is exclusive to those who make them. Any type of data transmission that users may make to this or through this website or other accesses controlled by OSS FITNESS, that infringe the property rights of third parties, and whose content is threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or the transmission of any other material that constitutes or incites conduct that may be considered a criminal offense.
- OSS FITNESS reserves the right to prevent or prohibit access to any Internet user who introduces on this website any content contrary to legal or immoral regulations, reserving the right to exercise the legal measures it deems appropriate to avoid this type
Navigation, access and security
- This website has been designed to support the browsers most used by Internet users. OSS FITNESS is not responsible for damages of any kind that may be caused to users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the website has been designed.
- OSS FITNESS is not responsible or guarantees that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, provided that such incidents or errors come from sources other than OSS FITNESS. Nor is it responsible for or guarantee that the software that can be accessed through this website is free of errors from third parties. Similarly, in no case OSS FITNESS is responsible for losses, damages or damages of any kind that arise from accessing and using the website, provided they come from sources other than OSS FITNESS. OSS FITNESS is not responsible for any damages that may arise from the inappropriate use of this website.
- The services offered on this website can only be used correctly if the technical specifications for which it has been designed are met.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
- This website and the contents it houses are protected by Intellectual Property laws. They may not be the object of exploitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, assignment or transformation. Access to this website does not grant users the right, or any ownership over the intellectual property rights of the contents that this website houses.
- The content of this website can be downloaded to the user’s terminal (download), provided that it is for private use and without any commercial purpose; therefore, you may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes.
- OSS FITNESS does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the medium on which the software is recorded. OSS FITNESS retains all industrial and intellectual property rights including software. If the user transfers software from this website to his terminal, he will not be able to dissect it for study, or decompile it, translate the version of the original object code or its language to another code or language.
- The commercial name, brands, logo, products and services that this website contains are protected by law.
- OSS FITNESS reserves the possibility of exercising the corresponding legal actions against users who violate or infringe intellectual and industrial property rights.
Data protection and information security
- Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. At the time that user data may be collected, the voluntary or mandatory nature of the data being collected will be indicated. The refusal to provide the data classified as mandatory will imply the non-provision or the impossibility of accessing the service for which they were requested. Likewise, data may be provided on a voluntary basis in order that the services offered can be provided in a more optimal way.
- In the event that users of this website must provide their email address to access some of the services offered, they may state that they do not wish to receive any type of communication that OSS FITNESS could send. OSS FITNESS will make available to users who have signed up for some type of mailing list within this website the appropriate mechanisms to unsubscribe from it.