108103 - Biomedic System Conical pulley Eccotek Training Force
BRAND: Byomedic System
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Also Includes
It is an inertial, eccentric, and concentric training machine that improves muscle strength and power training processes. It prevents injuries and is an ideal complement to reinforce joint stability.
- Offers a system free of resistance to gravity using the cone of rotational inertia with a cam variable, storing the energy of the athlete and provided through a concentric contraction that releases the energy back to the user, which dissipates during eccentric contraction.
- It allows us to imitate the sports gestures of any discipline, generating a great variety of exercises making them more efficient.
- It uses rotation technology through its exclusive cone.
- It offers four adjustment modes that allow the user to customize speed and strength to the sports gesture.
- Chronojump built-in optical sensor to control the parameters of force, power, speed, etc …
- Length: 50 cm.
- Width: 31 cm.
- Height: 54 cm.
- Weight: 18 kg.
- USB Cable.
- Chronopic hardware (request)
- 18 Counterweights.
- 4 pine nuts.
- Carabiner, Brake, and Grip.
- 5 meters of rope.
- 2 Rope Transmitter Pulleys.
- Fluted cone for optimal rope hold.