- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
The PC20 selectorized machines line is one-sided and convergent. It has an elegant and aesthetic design and its quality is suitable for professional use. All machines are ergonomically designed to provide natural movement, maximize the effectiveness of exercises and comply with EN-957 Class S.
- Built-in high quality 3 mm-thick oval steel tubing.
- Solid steel removable parts avoiding wear problems.
- Movable parts mounted with a 0.5 cm thick plate.
- The guide bars are made of stainless steel.
- The plates are made of calibrated steel, painted black, with superior quality Teflon rings, ensuring correct sliding and preventing friction noises.
- Plate tower with weight indicators in kg. and lbs.
- Magnetized plate selectors. The magnets prevent the selector from coming off during exercise.
- The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers a guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is where the structure is degreased and phosphate at temperature. The second is a pre-phosphate application at room temperature. In the third, hot phosphating is carried out. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy powder paint.
- Cable transmission.
- Front and rear fairings to avoid accidents while the plates are in motion.
- Counterbalanced arms offset the weight of the part of the structure to be moved, so the user only lifts the weight selected with the plates.
- Use of cam system to develop uniform weight. Maintains constant resistance for the power arm throughout the exercise.
- The machines are mounted on bearings (circular or linear) or bronze wheels and bearings.
- Non-absorbent and non-slip rubber grips. They are highly resistant.
- Upholstered with memory foam padding and antibacterial and fire-retardant leatherette.
- Padded seat, back and roller adjustments. The machines can be adapted to any user, helping them to perform the exercises from the correct posture.
- Red adjustment knobs for easy location.
- Explanatory pictogram explaining the correct posture for the exercise and which muscles are involved.
- It includes two large-sized trays serving as a bottle rack and object holder.
- Length: 123.8 cm.
- Width: 118.7 cm.
- Height: 223.6 cm.
- Weight: 227 kg.
- Plate load: 13 plates(10 LB)
- Total plate load: 77.1 kg.