Declined adjustable bench
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Structure Built in 3 mm. oval steel tube.
- Painting. The process of painting the machines is done in four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion. In the first layer we proceed to degreasing and phosphating in hot. The second is a prephosphating at room temperature. In the third one we proceed to phosphating in hot. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy powder paint.
- Upholstered. It is made with foam rubber of 3 cm. thickness and 150 kg. of pressure. The Polyskin is fireproof and porous. The upholstery of the machines is anatomical.
- Grip. In goma.
- Leght: 143 cm.
- Width: 56 cm.
- Height: 62 cm. (min.) – 96 cm. (max.)
- Weight: 47 kg.
- Backrest: 88.5 x 40 x 8 cm.
- Seat: 34 x 42 x 6 cm.
- Upholstered roller: 24 x 14 (diameter) cm.