Dual Funcional Trainer
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Structure built in oval steel tube of 3 mm.
- Removable parts of solid steel with which wear problems are avoided.
- Aluminum regulation guide bars.
- The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion.
- The first layer is degreased and hot phosphatized. The second one is a prefosphated at room temperature. In the third one proceeds to hot phosphating. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy powder paint.
- Cable transmission.
- The machines are mounted on bearings (circular or linear) or bronze wheels and bearings.
- Rotating grip storage holder located in the central part.
Length: 166 cm.
Width: 124 cm.
Height: 242 cm.
Weight: 460 kg.
Weight stack: 160 kg. (80 in each tower).