Dual Functional Cable Trainer
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Aluminum pulleys with bearings. They ensure fluid movement and provide an almost unlimited range of exercises.
- Each arm rotates vertically and horizontally through 12 adjustments that allow to execute any type of movement. The arms are counter-balanced to facilitate placement.
- The 234 cm. of cable in each of the arms allow a complete range of extension and flexion exercises.
- The weight stacks are covered to guarantee the safety of the user. Dual weight plates allow two users to train simultaneously.
- The Dual Cable Trainer is built with 11 and 7 gauge steel and finished with an electrostatic process with powder coating.
- A 3: 1 ratio has been incorporated into this 2nd generation Dual Cable with the same movement resistance but with less weight.
- The grips can move independently offering a multitude of exercises.
- Length: 130 cm.
- Width: 318 cm.
- Height: 185 cm
- Weight of the machine: 350 kg.
- Weight Stacks: 136 kg. (68 kg. in each tower).