Dual Functional Trainer
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Structure built in oval steel tube of 3 mm.
- Removable parts of solid steel with which wear problems are avoided.
- The guide bars are made of rectified and standardized steel (hardchrome).
- The stacks are of calibrated steel, painted in black, these have Teflon rings of a superior quality, which produces a correct sliding avoiding noises by friction.
- The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion.
- The first layer is degreased and hot phosphatized. The second one is a prefosphated at room temperature. In the third one proceeds to hot phosphating. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy powder paint.
- The machines are mounted on bearings or bronze wheels and bearings.
- Grips in rubber.
- Upholstery made of 3 cm foam rubber. of thickness with 150 kg. of pressure, and fire retardant leatherette.
- Length: 84 cm.
- Width: 152 cm.
- Height: 212 cm.
- Machine weight: 325 kg.
- Stacks weight: 154 kg. (77 kg in each tower)