Eccopower Squat yoyo platform
BRAND: Byomedic System
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Also Includes
- The innovation of Eccopower Training Force® – Squat: the principle of using a flywheel for resistance exercises in isoinertial machines.
- Designed for use in High Performance Sports, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation workouts, as well as specific workouts to increase power in the quadriceps.
- It builds power, speed, and strength very quickly, as it loads the muscle to the max throughout the full range of motion of any contraction.
- Improves power and speed and encourages hypertrophy greater than any gym weights.
- It recruits more motor units and therefore more muscle fibers than functional weights.
- In addition, it combats muscle atrophy and bone loss, stimulating healthy tendons.
- The user chooses to regulate the intensity of eccentric overload.
- Allows lateral, frontal and transverse height adjustment.
- Length: 145 cm.
- Width: 50 cm.
- Height: 28 cm.
- Weight: 28 kg.
- Pulley Tape transmitter that will not tear or fray.
- 2 lateral stops for feet, transverse stop for calves and lateral launch platforms.
- 3 flywheels of 8, 15 and 30 mm. that can be attached at the same time.
- Chronojump measuring system to assess concentric / eccentric force, speed, power, etc. Free for MAC, Windows and Linux.