Etenon Adjustable bench
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Structure. Constructed in 3 mm. steel oval tube.
- Painting. The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is degreased and hot phosphatized. The second one is a prefosphated at room temperature. In the third one proceeds to hot phosphating. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy powder paint.
- Upholstered. It is made with 3 cm. foam rubber. of thickness and 150 kg. of pressure. The leatherette is flame retardant and porous. The upholstery of the machines is anatomical.
- Grip. In rubber.
- Multiple angle adjustments to accommodate different heights and movements.
- Soft PVC studs on the legs that guarantee stability and prevent weathering.
- Length: 134.5 cm.
- Width: 45 cm.
- Maximum height: 117 cm.
- Minimum height: 41.5 cm.
- Weight: 36 kg.
- Upholstery thickness: 6.5 cm.
- Seat: 34 x 33/15 x 6.5 cm.
- Backrest: 61 x 33/26 x 6.5 cm.
- Headrest: 29 x 25/19 x 6.5 cm.