Indoor Cycling Ion.9
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Also Includes
- Structure: Steel chassis.
- Resistance: Magnetic brake.
- Inertia disk: 21 kg.
- Transmission system: ISPD shaft and belt drive system.
- Pedals: Mixed SPD-trekking, adaptable to different types of footwear.
- Handlebar: Triathlon central handlebar adjustable vertically and horizontally, with multiposition handles and anti-skid coating.
- Saddle: Anatomical, comfortable and resistant. Adjustable vertically and horizontally.
- Seatposts: Aluminium with reinforcement in stainless steel regulating area.
- Length: 117 cm. (min.)/130 cm. (max.)
- Width: 56 cm.
- Total height: 116 cm. (min.)/126 cm. (max.)
- High saddle: 90 cm. (min.)/117 cm. (max.)
- Weight: 68 kg.
- Maximum weight User: 160 kg
- Paint with electrostatic powder coating.
- Quick emergency lock for a safer workout.
- Bottle rack in handlebars always on hand for constant hydration during exercise.
- Wheels at the front for easy transport.
- 4 adjustable legs on the front and rear trestles to ensure maximum stability.
- Rubber cleats to avoid rubbing with the ground.
- Design with biomechanics study that guarantees smooth movements, natural and with great muscular concentration