Intenza Climber Serie I
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Inclination: from 20 to 40 degrees.
- Programs: 20 training programs. Includes fitness test. It allows to change the training program during the exercise.
- Custom settings: when a USB is detected, users can customize their age, gender, weight, alarms. The intelligent machine will automatically prioritize the custom configuration and training routine when you log in.
- Indicators on screen: HR, Time, METS, Calories, Distance, Level, SPM, Training summary and training program.
- Cardiac pulse monitoring: it has a built-in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap is required) and also has digital contact heart rate technology, which guarantees high precision and reliability.
- Energy saving system: complies with the standards of the European Directive 2013.
- USB connectivity: for custom workouts, training results, personal settings, InCare ™ and software update. Adjustable legs to guarantee its stability.
SECURITY AND COMFORT:
- Safety sensor: the infrared sensor slows down the climber to avoid accidents when the user may be in danger.
- 2 spacious holders for storage of water bottles and accessories.
- Quick access levers to speed settings and step height.
- Rails designed ergonomically to give good support and comfort to the user during training.
- Assistance step to access and download easily.
- Length: 193 cm.
- Width: 86 cm.
- Height: 213 cm.
- Weight: 335 kg.
- Maximum user weight: 181 kg.
- Step: 20 steps. Length 54 cm. Width 26 cm.
- Adjustable height of the step: from 10 to 20 cm.