M5 Dual Shoulder - Pectoral Press
Download file Warranty
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Built in high quality 3 mm-thick oval steel tubing.
- Solid steel removable parts avoiding wear problems
- The machines are mounted on bearings (circular or linear) or bronze wheels and bearings.
- The guide bars are made of stainless steel with high temperature treatment.
- Pulleys with bearings that ensure fluid movement.
- The plates are made of high quality calibrated steel, hot rolled, laser cut and corrosion resistant. They include bushings to avoid friction and noise during exercise.
- Transmission by steel cable resistant to a maximum load of 1,000 kg.
- Stainless steel plate selection pin with magnetized head to prevent the selector from coming off during exercise.
- Heavy-duty, high-quality steel counterweight.
- The painting process of the machines is carried out in a two-layer treatment tunnel.
- Protective fairing on the plate tower to avoid possible accidents while the plates are in motion.
- Seat, backrest and roller adjustment. The machines can be adapted to any user, helping them to perform the exercises from the correct posture. Regulation by easy lever system.
- Upholstery made of 3cm thickness foam rubber with 150 kg. pressure and flame retardant leatherette.
- Waterproof and anatomical PVC grips.
- Pictograms with the correct posture to carry out the exercise and the muscles involved in it.
- Includes bottle rack and towel holder.
- Guarantee on the structure of 7 years.
- Length: 146 cm.
- Width: 195 cm.
- Height: 153.5 cm.
- Weight: 260 kg. / 573.20 lb.
- Plate load: 20 placas (5 kg.).
- Total plate load: 100 kg.
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg.