- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- The exercises with the medicine ball are used to develop strength. They are appropriate for all ages and fitness levels. There are exercises for all kinds of functional movements.
- A training routine can be created for all parts of the body, using only medical balls.
- Medical balls that do not bounce (as they are), are heavier balls that are often used to exercise with more load and more pauses between repetitions.
- Balls made of high strength rubber, with a rough surface for better grip.
- Diameter: 24 and 30 cm.
- Ref: 106204: 4 kg. (Orange)
- Ref: 106206: 6 kg. (Blue)
- Ref: 106208: 8 kg. (Purple)