PC10 4 station 1 Tower
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Also Includes
Constructed in 3 mm steel oval tube.
Solid steel with which wear problems are avoided.
- Guide bars and stacks
- The guide vars are made of rectifiel and standardized Steel(hardchrome).
- The stacks are of calibrated steel, painted in black, these have rings of Teflon of a superior quality, which produces a correct sliding and avoiding noises by friction.
Total weight: 334 kg. distributed in 4 columns.
- . Pulldown: 95 kg.
. Longpull: 95 kg.
. Triceps: 72 kg.
. Cross / Adjustable: 72 kg.
The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is degreased and hot phosphatized. The second one is a prefosphated at room temperature. In the third one proceeds to hot phosphating. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy powder paint.
- Moving parts
The machines are mounted on a bearing or bronze wheels and bearings.
Made of 3 cm foam rubber. of thickness with 150 kg. of pressure, and fire retardant leatherette.
- Length: 345 cm.
- Width: 195 cm.
- Height: 230 cm
- Total weight of the machine: 710 kg.
- Stacks weight: 354 kg.
- Protective fairing in the tower of stacks to avoid possible accidents.
- Metal stack selector with magnet for greater safety.