PC16 Lying Leg Curl Machine
Download file Download User Manual
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
The PC16 is manufactured for professional use. It is carefully and ergonomically designed to provide natural movement, maximize the effectiveness of the exercises and comply with the EN-957 Class S standard.
- Built in high quality 3 mm-thick oval steel tubing.
- Movable parts mounted with a 0.5 cm thick plate.
- Solid steel removable parts avoiding wear problems.
- The machines are mounted on bearings (circular or linear) or bronze wheels and bearings.
- Counterbalanced arms which offset the weight of the part of the structure to be moved, so the user only lifts the weight selected with the plates.
- Use of cam system to develop uniform weight. Maintains constant resistance for the power arm throughout the exercise.
- 4 stage anti corrosion and paint process gives guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is where the structure is degreased and phosphated at temperature. The second is a pre-phosphate application at room temperature. In the third, hot phosphating is carried out. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy power coated finish.
- The plates are made of calibrated steel, painted black, they have superior quality Teflon rings, which produces a correct sliding and prevents friction noises.
- Magnetized plate selectors. The magnets prevent the selector from coming off during exercise.
- Plate tower with weight indicators in kg. and lbs.
- The guide bars are made of stainless steel.
- Cable transmission.
- Front and rear fairings to avoid accidents while the plates are in motion.
- Padded seat back and roller adjustments. The machines can be adapted to any user, helping them to perform the exercises from the correct posture.
- Yellow adjustment knobs for easy location.
- Non-absorbent and non-slip rubber grips. They are highly resistant.
- Includes bottle rack.
- Upholstery made of 3cm thickness foam rubber with 150 kg. pressure and flame retardant leatherette.
- Explanatory pictogram explaining the correct posture for the exercise and which muscles are involved.
- Structure guarantee: 7 years.
- Length: 169 cm.
- Width: 136 cm.
- Height: 158 cm.
- Weight: 164 kg.
- Maximum user weight: 180 kg.
- Total plate load: 86 kg.