- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
The M502 has been made for professional use. It has an elegant and functional design. It has been ergonomically designed to provide natural movement and maximize the effectiveness of the exercises. They comply with the EN-957 Class S.
- Built in high quality 3 mm-thick oval steel tubing.
- Solid steel removable parts avoiding wear problems
- The machines are mounted on bearings (circular or linear) or bronze wheels and bearings.
- The guide bars are made of stainless steel with high temperature treatment.
- Pulleys with bearings that ensure fluid movement.
- The plates are made of high quality calibrated steel, hot rolled, laser cut and corrosion resistant. They include bushings to avoid friction and noise during exercise.
- Transmission by steel cable resistant to a maximum load of 1,000 kg.
- Stainless steel plate selection pin with magnetized head to prevent the selector from coming off during exercise.
- Heavy-duty, high-quality steel counterweight.
- The painting process of the machines is carried out in a two-layer treatment tunnel.
- Protective fairing on the plate tower to avoid possible accidents while the plates are in motion.
- Seat, backrest and roller adjustment. The machines can be adapted to any user, helping them to perform the exercises from the correct posture. Regulation by easy lever system.
- Upholstery made of 3cm thickness foam rubber with 150 kg. pressure and flame retardant leatherette.
- Waterproof and anatomical PVC grips.
- Pictograms with the correct posture to carry out the exercise and the muscles involved in it.
- Includes bottle rack and towel holder.
- Guarantee on the structure of 7 years.
- Length: 148 cm.
- Width: 123.5 cm.
- Height: 153.5 cm.
- Weight: 275 kg. / 606,27 lb.
- Plate load: 20 placas (5 kg.).
- Total plate load: 100 kg.
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg.