Skip to content
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Discs made of high quality cast steel (solid steel). They are first machined, then painted (powder coated), and then hand calibrated with fine weights on the back of the disc. With this individual calibration of each weight plate, high weight accuracy is achieved.
- They have an absolute minimum weight tolerance of less than 0.05% and, therefore, meet international specifications, so they are suitable for competitions.
- In addition, the risk of rupture of solid steel discs compared to cast iron is much lower.
- With international color code.
- Discs suitable for powerlifting, weightlifting and training in general.
- Inner diameter: 50 mm.
- 19208 – 25 kg .: 450 mm. diameter / 22 mm. thickness.