Powerlifting Plates 25 KG
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Plates made of high quality cast steel (solid steel). They are first machined, then painted (powder coated), and then hand calibrated with fine weights on the back of the plate. With this individual calibration of each weight plate, high weight accuracy is achieved.
- They have an absolute minimum weight tolerance of less than 0.05% and, therefore, meet international specifications, so they are suitable for competitions.
- In addition, the risk of rupture of solid steel plates compared to cast iron is much lower.
- With international color code.
- Plates suitable for powerlifting, weightlifting and training in general.
- Inner diameter: 50 mm.
- 19208 – 25 kg .: 450 mm. diameter / 22 mm. thickness.