Recover 8 mm.
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Recycled rubber flooring, with very fine granules and EPDM particles, nestable in the form of square plates with reinforcing mesh.
- The used surface is mottled, non-slip, insulating, non-porous, and especially resistant to abrasion. Easy to maintain and clean.
- Indicated for free weight areas, crosstraining, machine rooms, and stationary bikes. Indoor product.
- Due to the shape of the puzzle tile, it is not necessary to glue it.
- UNE 53130 hardness: 78 ºShA.
- Density UNE 53526: 1.10 g / cc.
- Abrasion loss UNE EN12770 (5N): 260 mm3.
- Reaction to fire UNE EN13501: 2002: DFL Classification, S2.
- Available in different colors: black / gray, black / red, black / blue and black / white.
- Dimensions: 1 x 1 m. tile and 8 mm. thickness.
- Weight: 8.50 kg.