SkiErg Concept2 PM5 with Platform
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- The SkiErg Concept2 is based on the same mechanisms and electronic monitoring systems as the Remo Indoor Concept2, the election accredited by the T-shirts from all over the world since 1982.
- Skiing has been part of Concept2 since its inception: the state of Vermont (United States) where the factory is located offers endless possibilities for recreational skiing and competition and engineers tested with parts of the rowing machine to create an appropriate equipment for the ski training.
- The SkiErg Concept2 builds strength and endurance specific to skiing, provides quality aerobic training and promotes a proper and effective Nordic or cross-country skiing technique – the result of years of changes, testing and training for competitive ski Racing
- Chain or Rope: Heavy Duty Throw Ropes
- Chain/Rope Accommodation: Partially closed.
- Finishing: Powder painting
- Color combination: Black.
- Monitor: Pm5.
- Power generation of the Pm5: 2 type D alkaline batteries (Lr20). The SkiErg provides power when the machine is in use.