BRAND: Stair Master
- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Self-propelled treadmill for strength and speed training.
- It is designed to increase explosive power in high intensity interval workouts (HIIT).
- The user can push and sprint with the resistance of a sled, but in a safe way and occupying less space.
- It is easy to use and allows the user to increase the metabolic intensity, in addition to constituting a more practical solution to space problems than other alternative training methods.
- Structure. Steel structure.
- Painting. Black and silver coated with anti-corrosion powder paint.
- Transmission. Self-propelled, with resistance to parasitic currents.
- Handlebar. With multiple grip, bottle holders and telephone.
- Brake. with magnetic resistance and resistance control lever.
- Tape. Extra-wide 58.4 cm for lateral training and maximum stability under control.
- Máximum . 45.35 kg. (100 lbs) per arm.
- Width: 94.8 cm.
- Length: 196.6 cm.
- Height: 166.5 cm.
- Weight: 177 kg. (390.2 lbs).
- Maximum user weight: 226.8 kg. (500 lbs).