- Technical characteristics
- Dimensions and weight
- Also Includes
- Display: Interactive touch screen 18.5″ panoramic.
- Pulse range 50 – 140.
- Display functions: time, speed, incline, distance, pulse and calories.
- 24 programs.
- Quick control of the inclination to the left and speed to the right.
- Pulse control in hand grip and wireless via bluetooth.
- Motor: 3 HP AC . 6 HP.
- Maximum speed 20 km/h.
- Inclination up to 18% (18 levels).
- Tilt/speed touch control.
- Calorie mode: control the amount of calories you want to lose. The machine stops when that amount is reached.
- Landscape’ mode: the client visualizes landscapes, making running more enjoyable and immersive.
- Distance mode: select a distance from X to Y, to make the run on the treadmill.
- Time mode: The basic mode for treadmills. Set a time to be on the treadmill and after passing the countdown it turns off.
- Heart rate monitor mode: depending on the heart rate, the treadmill will lower or raise the intensity.
- Quick Start: The quick mode. Press it and the treadmill turns on with the basic program.
- It has Media library (music/video) that the client can run during the exercise.
- It has bluetooth compatibility. You can connect devices to bluetooth as airpods, or speakers.
- Also cell phones. The cell phone can be displayed on the console.
- It has Wifi connection.
- Runing surface: 550 x 1550 mm.
- Set up size: 2160 x 890 x 1480 mm.
- Net. weight: 166 kg.
- Max user weight: 180 kg.
- Standby power saving function.
- Pedrometer function.
- Start warning light.
- Mp3 and Headset connect function.
- Packaging weight: 240 kg