The Management of OSS FITNESS S.L., under the vision of reinforcing its internal organization, occupying a leadership position in the fitness sector as an equipment distributor professional and assembly of fitness spaces with its own brands and of which it is the official distributor in Spain; As well as differentiating itself from the competition, it adopts as a development strategy the establishment, implementation and maintenance of an Integrated Quality and Environment Management System, in accordance with the standardized ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001 standards: 2015.
Once established, our commitments to continuous improvement of efficiency in process management and new environmental performance through the development of the following lines:
- Be characterized by a service personalized and adapted to the needs of our clients under specialized technical advice to offer the best option, as well as by providing a quality service in the shortest possible time based on highly qualified personnel and the use of the best available techniques for the development of our activity of advising and setting up fitness spaces with professional equipment.
- Plan objectives in line with the risks and opportunities identified, oriented towards the continuous improvement of our processes, compatible with the protection of the environment< /strong>based on theprevention and control of our environmental impactboth locally and on a large scale, in particular the management of our waste and optimization of our fuel consumption.
- Comply with the legal and regulatory requirements regarding quality and the environment that will apply to us once the process is completed, with the specifications of our clients, with the expectations of other interested parties, with the requirements of the implemented ISO standards, as well as others. signed requirements.
- Involveour staff in the continuous improvement of our management, in the adoption of good environmental practices in both our facilities and those of the client, as well as in the identification of the environmental impacts derived from the activity and the determination of the controls to eliminate or minimize them.
- Make our suppliers aware of their repercussion on our activity and the environment, being evaluated according to general quality and/or environmental criteria such as availability of quality and/or environmental certification, value for money, compliance with delivery deadlines, capacity to respond to incidents, time they have been providing us with service, evidence of environmental behavior (if applicable); and being able to access the result of said evaluation.
- Provide the financial, human and material resources necessary, technically and economically viable, to optimize processes and the provision of our services, as well as to consolidate good environmental practices in our management . Likewise, provide the necessary means for the detection and solution of those deviations that could occur in the operation of the Integrated Management System, continuously improving its effectiveness.
- Schedule annually audits as a tool for periodic evaluation of the effectiveness in meeting the quality requirements demanded and subscribed by us, as well as our environmental behavior.
In order to guarantee that the Integrated Management System Policy of OSS FITNESS S.L. is adequate at all times, it will be subject to periodic reviews by the Management.
October 01, 2021
Rafael Rodríguez Gallardo